9/23/2016

My Zaful wishlist

I found this amazing online shop with really great offers. ZAFUL is one-stop online shop for today's most daring exciting and edgy fashion apparel. Their affordable collections are all about redefining trends, design excellence and exceptional quality to satisfy the needs of every aspiring fashionista.
Today I decide to share with you my Zaful wish list. 

Nedavno sam naišla na ovaj web sajt ZAFUL sa veoma zanimljivom odjećom i modnim dodacima po veoma pristupačnim cijenama. Ovaj onlajn šop nudi razne trendi stvarčice izvrsnog dizajna, kojim ćete upotpuniti svaku svoju modnu kombinaciju. Ja ću danas podijeliti sa vama neke stvarčice koje su mi se posebno svidjele.

I chose these items:
Izabrala sam ove komade:


This summer I loved pom pom trend so much and my plan is to wear pom pom this fall as well. When I saw these cuties I put them immediately on my wish list. I love the colors and the fabric, they are very nice for early dry autumn weather.

Ovog ljeta sam obožavala "pom pom" trend tako da planiram da te slatkoće uvrstim i u svoje jesenje kombinacije. Kada sam vidjela ove patikice odmah sam ih izdvojila. Mislim da su zbog materijala i boje odlicne za ranu jesen. Detalje i njihovu cijenu možete vidjeti OVDJE .

The next items I liked are Transparent Rims Butterfly Sunglasses and
Embroidery PU Leather Backpack. I chose these sunglasses because of color and that butterfly shape, it's very chic and trendy. The backpack I absolutely adore, they come in three different colors, this one was the most beautiful for me.

Sljedeće stvarčice koje su mi se svidjele su ove sunčane naočale ( detalji su OVDJE ) svidjele su mi se zbog boje i ovog veoma trendi i šik oblika naočala. Ruksak naprosto obožavam, dolazi u tri različite boje, a meni je najljepši ovaj crveni ( detalji su OVDJE ).
 The last item I found very interesting is Ripped Sweater and Knitted Skirt Twinset
I really love clothes that is unusual and unique, this set is amazing and in my case I would wear it with those cute pompom shoes, red backpack and those sunglasses.I already see myself in this combination.

Poslednje stvarčica koja mi je veoma interesantna jeste ovaj komplet ( detalji su OVDJE ). Volim ovako neobične i unikatne stvari, komplet mi je prelijep. Namjerno sam izdvojila ove komade jer je ovo nešto što bih ja iskombinovala kao jedan jesenji autfit.

What do you think about this fashion combo? How do you like my wish list?
Šta vi mislite o ovoj modnoj kombinaciji? Da li vam se sviđaju komadi koje sam izdvojila?

I hope you enjoy in my Zaful review.
Nadam se da vam se svidio ovaj post.

Make sure to check out ZAFUL ONLINE SHOP maybe you find some interesting pieces for you.
Obavezno posjetite web sajt Zaful OVDJE ,možda nađete neke zanimljive stvarčice za sebe.

My wish list:

Komadi koje sam izdvojila:









Thanks for visiting my blog!
Hvala što ste posjetili moj blog!





No comments:

Post a Comment