6/10/2017

Delightful Saturday afternoon


In my case is thin line between my outfit and my mood. I find it very important that my clothes is comfortable and that materials are very pleasant to wear. If I'm feeling good in my clothes I'm very satisfied then. When I'm buying my clothes I'm always paying attention on the fabric. That is why this blouse attracted me. Beside that is super cute design and plaid pattern which is very trendy this season, this blouse is made from cotton material. I found it on the Zaful, and all the details about this blouse you can check out here

Since Zaful is celebrating their 3rd anniversary this month, they prepared amazing discounts and lower prices then ever. Especially on the white see through dress-es. Make sure to visit Zaful blog where you will find all the details how to participate in their 3rd anniversary giveaway! 
Who doesn't love giveaways? Go to their blog and take a look. I would be very happy if you tag my name [Dajana @dakidama] after participating the giveaway event. Zaful will choose a couple of winners after the event and give out huge rewards!
The link to their blog is over here
Good luck everyone!


Uživanje u lijepom danu zahtjeva i ugodan autfit. Meni je zaista veoma važno da mi je odjeća udobna i od prijatnih materijala za nošenje. Kod mene važi pravilo da što mi je ugodnije u mojoj odjeći ja sam raspoloženija. Zato prilikom kupovine uvijek obraćam pažnju na materijale odjevnih komada. Ova bluza me je tako i privukla, pored toga što je veoma slatka i karirana što je veoma u trendu ove sezone, ova bluza je i pamučna. A pronašla sam je na meni omiljenom sajtu Zaful-u. Cijenu i ostale detalje oko ove bluzice mozete pogledati ovdje

Pošto Zaful proslavlja svoju treću godišnjicu ovaj mjesec pripremili su velika sniženja i odlične ponude, a naročito su interesantne ove haljine. Pored toga u toku je i nagradna igra, a sve detalje oko toga kako da učestvujete pročitajte na njihovom blogu! Kada budete učetvovali u nagradnoj igri bila bih vam zahvalna kada bi ste tagovali moje ime [Dajana @dakidama] u prostoru za komentar. 
Zaful će izabrati nekoliko pobjednika i svi će biti nagrađeni fenomenalnim nagradama. Obavezno posjetite njihov blog ovdje i sretno svima!







I wore/ Nosila sam:

Blouse/ Bluza here/ ovdje,
Skirt crocheted handwork/ Suknja je heklana, ručni rad,
Sandals/ Sandale Primark,
Bag handcraft/ Tašna ručni rad,
Earrings/ Naušnice Avon,
Sunnies/ Sunčane naočale here/ ovdje,
Bracelets/ Narukvice here/ ovdjehere/ ovdje.

Zaful online store/ Zaful sajt here/ ovdje.

Shop this blouse here/ Bluzu možete kupiti ovdje.
xx

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Hvala što ste posjetili moj blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment