2/20/2017

Casual Monday's look


Hello my lovelies!
Today's outfit is comfy and casual, perfect for stressful Monday's to do list. Coat I'm wearing today is from Zaful and I love it because is really nice for this winter to spring transitional period. Pom Pom sweater are from DressLily
Have a great start of the working week! 💕

Pozdrav dragi moji!
Današnji outfit je prilično opušten i udoban, idealan za sve stresne obaveze koje nosi ponedeljak. Kaput koji danas nosim je sa Zaful sajta, i super mi sad za ovaj prelazni period. A majica sa pom pom je sa DressLily sajta.
Želim vam sretan početak radne sedmice! 💕







I wore/ Nosila sam:

Sweater/ Majica here/ ovdje
Pants/ Pantalone Esprit
Coat/ Kaput here/ ovdje
Sneakers/ Patike Adidas Superstar
Bag/ Tašna Modna kuca Mona
Watch inspired by/ Sat je inspirisan Patek Philippe Geneve
Bracelet/ Narukvica whitee_pearl

xx

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Hvala što ste posjetili moj blog!







No comments:

Post a Comment