2/09/2017

New shoes from Zaful


Hello my lovelies!
When I saw this shoes on the Zaful I liked them and decided to order them although I've never ordered some shoes online before. I wasn't sure about size and everything else but I had luck they fit me perfectly and they are so comfy. Once again Zaful surprised me very positive. Details about this shoes you can check out here.

Pozdrav dragi moji!
Kada sam ugledala ove cipele na Zaful sajtu jako su mi se svidjele i odlučila sam ih naručiti iako nikada do sad nisam naručivala obuću preko interneta. Bila sam pomalo nesigurna oko toga i da li će mi veličina odgovarati ali sam imala sreće, broj mi savršeno odgovara i jako su mekane i udobne. Zaful me još jednom prijatno iznenadio. Detalje ovih cipela možete pogledati ovdje.








I wore/ Nosila sam:

Shoes/ Cipele here/ ovdje,
Coat/ Kaput here/ ovdje,
Pants, Sweater, Tie/ Pantalone, Vesta, Kravata Esprit,
Shirt/ Košulja Modna kuća Nicola's,
Bag/ Tašna Modna kuća Mona,
Earrings/ Naušnice Avon,
Brooch/ Broš Boutique X-Ray Banja Luka,
Watch/ Sat Zaful.

Zaful online store/ Zaful onlajn sajt here/ ovdje.

Zaful's giveaway! 

You still have time to enter Zaful's giveaway (ends on February20th)
All you have to do is:

1. Visit Zaful here,
2. Login/ Register to Zaful account here,
3. Post a picture and share your ideas about the Z-Me community, let more people follow you,
4. Add #zmesday00 to your post and your email and registration page link, so that Zaful can better contact you if you win,
5. Leave your email and registration page link in a comment below this post,
6. Done!

Also you can download Zaful App on this link.

Good luck everyone!

Zaful nagradna igra!

Još uvijek imate vremena da učestvujete u nagradnoj igri koja se završava 20-og februara.
Sve što treba da uradite je:

1. Posjetite Zaful sajt ovdje,
2. Kreirajte svoj račun/ Registrujte se ovdje,
3. Objavite svoju fotografiju na Z-Me community sa komentarom, tako da vas što više ljudi zaprati,
4. U komentaru napisati svoje ideje, utiske, haštag #zmesday00, svoj e-mail i link vaše stranice da bi vas lakše mogli kontaktirati ukoliko osvojite nagradu,
5. U komentaru ispod ovog posta ostaviti vaš e-mail i link vaše stranice na Z-Me community ,
6. To bi bilo sve!

Ukoliko želite možete instalirati Zaful aplikaciju na ovom linku.

Sretno svima!

xx

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Hvala što ste posjetili moj blog!









2 comments:

  1. You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site.
    Shoes Supero

    ReplyDelete
  2. Therefore, put your money to the best use possible by knowing what you want first. ice play borse

    ReplyDelete