5/12/2017

Light blue...


I'm walking into weekend in super simple and casual outfit with my new jeans. I was looking for good high waist light blue jeans for a long time, and finally I found them on the Zaful. These jeans will be out of stock very soon, so if you like them you must be very quickly. Zaful is really the best site and I could say one of my favorite. You have all my recommendations for this online store if you need trendy clothes and accessories. 
Summer is knocking at the door and you probably need one great white dress, here you will find huge discount on white see through dress-es perfect for beach. 

Happy weekend everyone! 😉💕

U jednostavnom i opuštenom autfitu koračam u novi vikend i u novim farmerkama. Već duže vrijeme sam tražila svijetlo plave farmerke visokog struka, i napokon sam ih pronašla na Zaful sajtu. Ukoliko vam se dopadaju ove farmerke moraćete požuriti jer će uskoro biti rasprodane. 
Zaful je zaista najbolji sajt i slobodno mogu reći jedan od meni omiljenih. Imate sve moje preporuke ukoliko volite trendi odjeću i modne dodatke. Pošto nam ljeto kuca na vrata svi želimo savršenu bijelu haljinicu, a ovdje ćete pronaći razne bijele haljinice koje su sada na velikom sniženju.

Želim vam svima ugodan vikend! 😉💕











I wore/ Nosila sam:

Jeans/ Farmerke here/ ovdje,
Blouse/ Bluza Zara,
Bag/ Tašna Modna kuća Mona,
Earrings/ Naušnice Avon,
Sunnies/ Naočale here/ ovdje,
Bracelets/ Narukvice Unicoop home; Pandora,
Shoes/ Cipele Donna Bellezza Banja Luka.

Zaful online store/ Zaful sajt here/ ovdje.


Shop this jeans/ Farmerke možete kupiti here/ ovdje.


xx

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Hvala što ste posjetili moj blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment