5/23/2017

Summer beach essentials

Hello my lovelies!

Since summer is coming, we all thinking about perfect swimwear for beach season. Now is perfect time to purchase all beach essentials to be prepared for hot summer days.
Today I decide to share with you my wish list and all the items are from Zaful one of my favorite online stores. Details about these bikinis I picked up for my wish list you can check out here but on the Zaful you can find so many different models of swimwear here I'm sure that you will find perfect piece for yourself as well.

Pozdrav dragi moji!

Ljeto nam se bliži što znači da je idealno vrijeme da izaberemo kupaći kostim i druge stvarčice neophodne za plažu. Ja ću danas podijeliti sa vama svoju šoping listu, a sve stvari sam birala sa Zaful sajta, jednog od meni omiljenog.
Sve detalje o ovim kupaćim kostimima koje sam izabrala ćete pronaći ovdje a takođe na Zaful sajtu ćete pronaći mnoge druge modele ovdje uvjerena sam da ćete izabrati jedan idelan baš za sebe.















My beach essentials wish list:
Moja šoping lista:


xx

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Hvala što ste posjetili moj blog!




No comments:

Post a Comment