3/13/2017

Denim jacket


Today I'm super excited to present you my new denim jacket because I was looking for this type of jacket for a long time. I was so lucky to find this jacket on my favorite Zaful online store and that size perfect fit me. It comes in S, M and L size and price you can check out here.

Danas sam posebno radosna da vam predstavim novu jaknu koju sam već duže vrijeme tražila. Bila sam presrećna kada sam je ugledala na jednom od mojih omiljenih - Zaful sajtu i naravno što sam pogodila odgovarajuću veličinu. Inače dolazi u S, M i L veličini a cijenu možete pogledati ovdje.









I wore/ Nosila sam:

Denim jacket/ Jakna here/ ovdje,
Tee & Skirt/ Majica i Suknja Esprit,
Bandana/ Marama New Yorker,
Bag/ Tašna Modna kuća "Mona",
Boots/ Čizme Azel France,
Watch/ Sat Zaful,
Bracelet/ Narukvica @whitee_pearl.

Zaful online store/ Zaful sajt here/ ovdje.

Shop this denim jacket here/ Jaknu možete kupiti ovdje.

xx

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Hvala što ste posjetili moj blog!




No comments:

Post a Comment