3/02/2017

Spring is coming


It's March and we can almost feel that spring is here. That means it is time for new springs fashion looks. 
I've recently purchased a few fashion items from Rosegal online store. I saw this beautiful white dress there and must have it, although this is summer dress I couldn't wait so long to wear it and I adapt it for this weather in today's outfit. Also I got this cute monster charm from Rosegal as well.

Mart je stigao što znači da nam proljeće kuca na vrata, a to znači da je vrijeme za nove proljećne modne kombinacije. 
Nedavno sam sa Rosegal sajta poručila nekoliko stvari, a među njima i ovu predivnu bijelu haljinu. Iako je ovo ljetna haljina ja nisam mogla toliko da čekam da je nosim, tako da sam je prilagodila vremenskim uslovima u današnjem autfitu. Takođe sa Rosegal sajta sam uzela i ovaj slatki privezak.









I wore/ Nosila sam:

White dress/ Bijela haljina here/ ovdje,
Sweater/ Vesta here/ ovdje,
Blazer/ Blejzer Azel France,
Shoes/ Cipele Minelli,
Bag/ Tašna here/ ovdje,
Monster charm/ Privezak here/ ovdje,
Brooch (Earring)/ Broš (Naušnica) here/ ovdje,
Brooch/ Broš Boutique X-Ray Banja Luka.

Rosegal online store/ Rosegal sajt here/ ovdje.


xx

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Hvala što ste posjetili moj blog!



1 comment: