3/06/2017

New hat


Today's outfit is pretty much casual. I'm wearing my new hat from Zaful, one of my favorite online store. The price of this hat is very affordable and also comes in five more different colors. Once again Zaful pleasant surprised me.

Današnji autfit je prilično ležeran. Modnu kombinaciju sam upotpunila novim šeširom sa Zaful sajta, inače jednog od mojih omiljenih šoping sajtova. Cijena ovog šešira je veoma pristupačna i možete ga naći u još pet različitih boja. Još jednom Zaful me je prijatno iznenadio.






I wore/ Nosila sam:

Hat/ Šešir here/ ovdje,
Belt/ Kajiš here/ ovdje,
Dress/ Haljina Boutique Only Banja Luka,
Jacket/ Jakna Modna kuća "Mona",
Boots/ Čizmice Deichmann Banja Luka.

Zaful online store/ Zaful sajt here/ ovdje.

Shop this hat here.
Šešir možete kupiti ovdje.

xx

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Hvala što ste posjetili moj blog!







No comments:

Post a Comment